Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY: Day I

My pre-CNY dinner ride yesterday... nice li'l flowers, before the big torrential downpour to scrub rinse and wash away all the bad things lucks memories and give us a chance to start a new year with a new clean slate... Not to mention I got caught in the downpour and got a real good thorough scrub rinse and wash... my slate would be really clean this year! =) Yeah Huat Ah!

My shirt... I like it man! Dang I couldn't drink more than a glass of wine this year during The Dinner... I was driving... But so lucky since there was a police roadblock on the way home... Heng sia... Gave all my wine to my sis and never saw her so flush before heh!

1 comment:

CambiE said...

The coloured lines formation on your tee looks so interesting! you are SO g0ing to wear it to sch someday right? wahaha.. yes! HAPPY PIGGY YEAR~!~! (:

*w00dy*