Saturday, April 12, 2008

Exam Rants~

Testing out Macro mode on my new phone camera...~

The 179 bus that I took on my way home from school last night had quite an incident... At first I overheard a girl who was sitting on the last row of seat of the double-decker bus saying her seat was a little hot. I thought at first that it's becuase that last row was directly above the engine so it is always hot. But then 3 minutes later, I saw her change seats, because smoke was coming out from under her seat! Then things started happening quickly... more smoke came out, then outside the window a lot of smoke could be seen behind the bus, then the seat corners started turning black and the bus was filling up with the smell of burning plastics, by then we had moved to stop the bus driver from driving on... What drama~! Not just 179 drivers drive buses like F1 cars, even the 179 buses blow up like F1 cars wahaha~!

No comments: