Sunday, December 13, 2009


In a perfect world, all dogs should be nice and friendly and cuddly... Like Blackie from Mawai Eco Camp... I hate stray dogs! Especially when they bark and chase me when I'm out on the trail cycling! When I'm alone in the middle of some jungle somemore! I can't enjoy my ride if I have to keep looking around for any signs of stray dogs while cycling! Haiz... at least we don't have tigers or lions to worry about... =)

It's been 6 months since the back-breaking incident in my life thus far... While it's not been bothering me too much, it has not gone away totally as well, always sending me ad-hoc reminders never to forget about it... I've been totally grateful to whoever is looking after me up there in the heavens, and also grateful to all the wonderful people in my life. I'm totally grateful to be still walking, still running, still cycling. To be able to move about freely is a gift that we all take for granted. Thank heavens, thanks peoples =D

No comments: