Monday, May 24, 2010

Yet another week's gone. Or I'd say, another weekend has arrived! Shitty Kelvin cannot continue like this, living for the weekends... Anyways... Kel's second ever friend's wedding dinner came and went, and Kel really did enjoy this one. Great company, great laughs, great music (what else, Fish's songs on a Fish fan's wedding)... The weather on Sunday was fantastic! Great blue skies, great sunshine! Brilliant weather to satisfy my itchy shutter fingers... yup! And also to give old Kel some sunning-time, to store up some sunshine in his skin, to last yet another bloody week to come... The more I watch 败犬女王, the more I am inspired and tempted, to leave my job and everything behind, and go, with camera in hand and bicycle underneath, leaving everything behind...~

No comments: