Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Got my virgin experience of being pulled over by a traffic policeman... I was driving my company 4x4 truck on the AYE, on Lane 2 at 65-70kmh. This TP bike pulled me over and said I was road hogging... which was strange because I wasn't really that slow, was within the highway and vehicle speed limits, and the fast lane was clear for overtaking... Anyway the reason he gave was quite absurd, such that I couldn't quite debate with him... he copied my details into his exercise book, and I continued on my way to DSO a good 15mins late... Anyway I'll probably try to appeal the summon, otherwise so be it and let it be "road tax" for the good old government... the points deduction doesn't really bother me because I don't usually drive anyway, just that the reason for which I was booked is quite unconvincing to me... haiz...

No comments: