Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ju-rassic Park!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWent off my usual riding loop today, and found this fantastic little trail, only 2km short but made for excellent riding! It's the essence of mountain biking haha! Must bring my biking kakis there this weekend... Such nice sun too... skin is so nicely-baked and lightly-salted just like Pringles Original... yumm yumm!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSaw this straight-out-of-Jurassic-Park pitcher plant on the trail... it's as big as my hand! Biggest that I've seen in Singapore...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNice flowers along the way... as long as the butterflies keep out of my shirt!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBack on my usual route... dead legs... flat lungs... need lunch badly....

No comments: