Sunday, April 29, 2007

Keep on smiling =)

The show has ended... But just like these drinks, even after the drink is emptied, traces of froth will still remain on the glass... Come to think of it, I've known these FishDream people for coming to 2 years already... =)
The song playing now, 明天的微笑 by 梁靜茹, has been my favourite song for many (5-6?) years already... Strangely it's probably the only song that I really enjoy regardless of whenever happy, sad, irritated or moody and lonely, when running, cycling, doing housework or studying. I love its music, I love 靜茹's voice, I love that ticking sound in the background, and the lyrics... "只要准备好明天的微笑, 无论在天涯海角, 相信爱总会千方百计把你寻找..." Full lyrics

1 comment:

Sayyid Al-Kasturi said...

good idea but why don't you try www.xkeroncong2006.blogspot.com for better hindsight and good future of your perspective. Furthermore, you can increase your knowledge towards your environment and be a good citizen....