Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sunset at the West Coast

I've been eating recently. Not that I've not been eating before this, but I've been eating more, more, these couple of days, about a week now. More meals, more snacking, more water even... I want to gain weight! My target = 7kg. I've gained 1.5 - 2kg already, but this is weight that had mysteriously disappeared over the last 3 months, so I'm only back to square one. It'll get harder from here on... Not that I mind all that eating! Man I really crave for pratas and teh tarik for supper these days, everydays =)

A pair of ducks, spotted on the small lake at West Coast park. Why do ducks waggle their tails?

~Nice things wait for nobody~ One slip of the finger, an adjustment of camera setting, a bit of indecisiveness, and all that is left are some silvers of golden light rapidly sinking behind the trees... Will there be a second chance? Maybe... tomorrow? Maybe...

No comments: