Saturday, August 04, 2007

Empty...

It's the first time my bike isn't at home with me, ever since I got it four and half years ago... the empty space in the room is unsettling, but it really needs some tender loving care for its arthritic joints and a few days away at the shop is small sacrifice...
Many people have said many things to me in the past week; about me, about the world, about many things... It got me thinking about many many many things... I want to heck it, but can't get them out of my head either... but I know it's for my own good... But whenever free I find escapism in fixing my bike and going to peaceful quiet places...
I would like to apologise to all my friends, who called or sms-ed to me but didn't get replies or got very late replies... my phone has a camera, and my workplace doesn't allow such stuff, and I like my phone a lot and don't want to be swapping sim cards to another phone all the time, so I always would leave my phone with the guardhouse... 18 more weeks to end of attachment~! =)

No comments: