Tuesday, August 21, 2007

West Coast Park Night Ride 200807



West Coast Park, close to revamp completion after so many years, I'd say it's quite a nice job well done, really different from that muddy beach that my grandfather brought me to nearly a couple decades ago... Yes my bike's back and my night rides can resume~~
I've been trying to think a lot recently. Especially after reading my friend W**d's blog, she's been a lot in the past month and half or so... Luckily she seems to be coping well, at least seems like better than me... I've been thinking... thinking... but my mind's heavy thinking of my projects almost everyday... what to do tomorrow... what to do later... how to do... and the month's end deadline's creeping quietly closer and closer... I miss school now haha~~

No comments: