Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Weekend...

Thanks to Huiru, Alvin, Boonchin and Weiming, for the food and nice cake~!

Many thanks to my NTU buddies... for everything~! Haha I ate 3 cakes in 2 days! Luckily I like cake yeah =)

I accidentally left home without deodorant, and actually felt naked as though I'm wearing a fishnet in place of a shirt... No it's not because I have BO or something... I just like to smell good...

Went CrunchyRoll-mad, and caught a couple of movies after the Swenson gathering... Man I'm in love with that 小雨 from Jay Chou's Secret *shy man*... Ok ok, this is one of those shows which will give me this heart-wrenching, intestines-churning feelings... I was glued to my computer for 2 hours no food no drink no distractions not even dinner! Now watching Helen the Baby Fox... with late late dinner in hand... =p

No comments: