Friday, December 21, 2007

Fleeting sunshine ride

Saw blue sky and sunshine in the afternoon for the first time in weeks, I immediately grabbed my bike out to the trails. But in my haste I must have brought boobs instead of my usual marbles, because I discovered that I had no balls when faced with all those muddy, slippery up and downslopes, must be the severe lack of training... Instead I got to notice all the nice little details on the trail. Until the thunder and lightning stole my attention and forced me out of the forest, with me praying that my plastic-and-Styrofoam helmeted head doesn't suit the taste of lightning clouds above, waiting to cook anything that it liked...

I was wondering how the bicycle magazines manage to photograph bicycles standing up on their own, seemingly with some invisible supports... After flipping through Photoshop for Dummies, I present my very own floating bicycle photo~

No comments: