Thursday, December 06, 2007

Miss Froggy

Found this fabulously fat froggy on the pavement in the light rain on the way home after work... She was almost run over by a bicycle when she refused to bulge out of the way~! Was thinking of keeping her in that disused fish tank in my balcony, so I cupped her in my hands and carried her home. But after seeing her scratching at the glass trying to get out, looking at me with those eyes, making little squeaky sounds, my heart started getting soft... she belongs to the wild wild outdoors, since she grew up out there... Brought her to the patch of field downstairs, where many many frogs and toads can be heard croaking, and kissed her goodbye (french kiss...)... Disappointingly she didn't turn into a beautiful princess... Man... Enchanted really is only a fairytale~

No comments: