Thursday, October 30, 2008

Need to sweat it out

I haven't got a chance to really sweat it out lately... the most I got is the immensely irritating stickiness on the skin on the incredibly humid and warm still days and nights lately. Maybe that's why I've feeling feeling more than a little weak and cold nowadays... I'm hugging my pillow as I'm typing this! Need to go running or biking soon~!

I've seemed to have grown older, because I now have a problem about going out to cycle at night! I would worry about the traffic, dangerous cars and buses and trucks, I worry about being robbed, I worry about the 2nd case of a dead body being found this year in the park that I frequent... I worry about being unable to wake up on time the next morning... I worry about being knocked down by a car... I worry about being hit by a falling durian... I worry about my mum worrying about me... it's no longer the "Me" who wouldn't think twice about going to Mount Faber at 2am when the 'feeling' comes, the "Me" just a year ago...~

Luckily, I can still feel comfortable about running at night, probably because it's much safer away from cars and traffic, and I bring nothing apart from a towel and my keys and yellowing watch along for the run, not much to be robbed of... Otherwise I would have not much to do in the nights at all, outside of all the boring studying~

No comments: