Monday, November 10, 2008


Always find it so hard to get my studying engine going at home, even more so during weekends. I wonder why... 9 more days to my first paper, then it's almost non-stop mind-bursting action for the next 10 days, having serious self-motivational problems the last 2-3 days, any study progress was dead-slow, the adrenalin definitely not yet pumping in my bloodstream... I know why, because I'm not exactly excited about graduating, I'm not excited about working as an engineer, I've not yet found any job that is making me excited and I'm not feeling excited enough about school to stay any longer than needed... that pretty much explains the disappearance of the verve that I've enjoyed as a boy, which has evaporated to what's left the drive of a cow, munching and munching, giving milk, waiting to die and becoming steak and burger patty... But still, I'm wishing for any divine intervention and seeing what's good as the sun sets and the stars begin to appear and shine brightly, as this one cow continues to try and do its best at munching away at green green grass~

No comments: