Friday, January 01, 2010

It's yet another year past and gone. What have I achieved this past year? While... I've graduated finally, and I got myself a job. I have a stable income. I broke my back, and will never need to worry about IPPT ever again. I picked up DSLR photography, and still enjoying it. I still don't have the free cash to splurge on my bikes. Life has been an exhausting juggle between work, play, family, friends, and sleep, with no signs of abating. Plans and hopes for the next year? We'll see.


The flower of the night, the almost-last-flower-of-2009. And it was a resplendent example to cap the end of 2009. Not to say it smelled so especially sweet.


The first example to flower pointing towards my home too. Hoping that the sweet fragrance and exemplary beauty will spotlight new and better times ahead on my family and loved ones. Cheers.


The New Year's Day fireworks. Home sweet home. So sweet, the ants, roaches and flies on it are getting ever so all over our increasingly-xenophobic nerves.


Nonetheless, all hopes that in the new year will end up as sparkling and beautiful as these fireworks, as they fade away awaiting the next barrage of fireworks to display their glory... life's a non-stop fireworks show isn't it? Cheers to 2010!

No comments: