Thursday, February 04, 2010



Got my free company ticket to the Airshow. Of course, my company's the biggest single exhibitor at the show. Must be the bad economy... hahaha!! Was totally sun-burnt, from an hour under the noon sun watching the aerial display, which was somewhat of an anti-climax to what I was expecting. I loved the F16 and Korean aerial displays though! Otherwise the most interesting things were meeting familiar guys at the exhibits booths, as well as at and after the show. Nice to sit in the F16 cockpit too! Took me and my supervisor Wei Yao almost half-hour of queuing under the 3pm sun for that! So cute to see him so pleased when getting the "Remove Before Flight" red tag key chain from the RSAF booth that I got for him! Also so cute to find myself wearing a bright yellow polo tee and jeans, among the sea of business suits. =p




The US and Australian static displays. =)

No comments: