Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kel has not been sleeping well for the past few weeks. Partly it was the crazy high night temperatures. Kel has to force myself back into the regular sleep regime... Seems like my responses to questions and situations are already being affected... aka stupid... heehee.

Saturday was the day "Uncle Kelvin" met his baby nephew for the first time. I love babies, but they are so fragile, so tender. I did not dare to risk carrying him after one try and he gave me this really uncomfortable look. He really loves to play though, like most babies "peek-a-boo".

Climbed Bukit Timah hill on Sunday, in the rain and draped under my raincoat. My shoes were soaked. I couldn't take my camera out of my bag. The ground was muddy and slippery. But I loved it. The air was mighty fresh with the rinsing of rain. The sounds around me; the pitter-patter of rain on leaves, the birds trying to chirp above the din of the rain, the frogs, crickets and cicadas happily singing away. It was like the forest was singing a welcome jingle for the life-giving rain...~


1,2,3 steps to Pink Mushroom heaven!

No comments: