Sunday, June 06, 2010

Me and my circle of STK kakis had our first overseas outing... Our Batam one-day getaway. Full of shit and nonsense, but so much laughter all the way. I hope there is more to come... =)


Spa-ing... I didn't really enjoy massages, as I am quite sensitive to touch, and I am squirming and giggling almost throughout the whole massage! Better than my first massage last time in Thailand though, where I was really making noises and laughing each time the guy cracked my joints etc haha!


I love sunning myself in the 5-6pm sunset sunlight. I won't get burnt so quickly. And it is just warm enough, almost like a comfortable warm bath tube... Shiok... this was a marvellous weekend~~

1 comment:

Jinyu said...

Ha...i'm highly sensitive to touch too... I've tried a full body massage once and i ended up in ACHES and perhaps bruises too. I was laughing throughout the whole session and to the massagers, they think that if we find it ticklish, that means they did not assert enough strength and hence i was given an even "tougher" treatment... Therefore my whole session was full of laughters and at the same time, cries... BECAUSE it hurts me equally too. Ever since then, i think massage is really too much of a "luxury" to me.