Tuesday, September 07, 2010

5 days to Kel's India adventure... Progress report on the state of Kel's readiness level:
1. Absolutely no packing done yet! But I did my Packing List liao so not that difficult to dump everything into the bags...
2. Aunt has lent me a 15-85mm lens, should be wide and good for filling in all the mess and happening into the frame...
3. At least Kel got all necessary medication prepared in " Kel's Mini Survival Bag" from Yuman...
4. Took home my safety shoes from my Tuas cubicle; my safest bet against whatever dirt, water and danger that roams on the streets of India... looks presentable when worn with shirt and pants too!
5. Haven't changed money yet...
6. Haven't backed-up my laptop and deleted whatever shouldn't be in it in case I lose it there...

2 comments:

Yollev said...

cycling trip??

Kelvin said...

Nope! It's for work... Heys do I have you on Facebook by the way? ^-^