Saturday, September 04, 2010

It has been a busy, jam-packed two weeks in Kel's life. Work, play, and friends. Kel's just picked up inline-blading, which resulted in Kel's sore wrists and backside, naturally my best blading stunt so far is falling down and standing up again! Have to thank my colleagues Zi Xiang, Sheena and Waichee for accompanying Kel on his blading sessions! Without you people Kel will never have the guts to learn blading! Kel's just bought his blades too! Can practise after work liao... hehehe... only 7 days to Kel boarding the plane to India!


Thanks to Audrey... Kel got to attend the YOG Closing Ceremony! It wasn't as spectacular as the opening, but I did feel the sadness in seeing the flame go out, and the YOG ending in S'pore... even though I watched nought of the sports events at all!


Thanks Audrey!!


Thanks to Yuman & Yiin Fan, Serene and Yanyi, Kel went to the zoo again! A lesson was learnt... must go to the zoo early! 3 hours is definitely not enough! At least Kel got really really close for the first time to a colugo, lemurs, sloths and a mousedeer! Exciting!


Thanks to Serene, Yuman and Yanyi again... Kel got to laugh an entire night away! Of course the beer helped to loosened Kel up a bit bit hehehe... Really nice of Serene to spring a cake surprise for YY and me, even though she just knocked off from work... And I was really surprised by Yuman's present for me! I really have to thank the heavens for blessing Kel with all the nice people in Kel's life... I don't know what Kel did in this life to deserve all these... but Kel really has to learn how to repay all these people! Before Kel gets retribution for owing all the nice people in my life! =p

No comments: