Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sorry... friend....

Made a friend wait for me for close to 90mins.... because a seemingly routine gear cable change on my bike turned into a Da Vinci Code kinda challenge for the kind uncle at Bikers Hub....

Thanks Uncle! You're the most most pro bike mechanic I've seen so far! *Salute!*

Ya.... and thanks to that friend who waited for me and didn't get angry too.... You deserve a kiss and a pat on the butt from 蔡依林, Mr Nice!

About to leave for Kent Ridge Mountain bike trail now.... 45min by road to reach.... all for 1.5km of mayhem.... probably going for 2-3 laps.... then 45-60mins by road to get home.... Fingers crossed that I'll return intact with nothing broken and still nice and warm, not sun-burnt....

1 comment:

alvin_c said...

i get to have cai yi ling pat me on the butt?????????? i'm free most of the time... ask her ppl to call my ppl... me!!! you got my number...