Saturday, September 16, 2006

Heavy work... like the clouds heavy with rains....

The things that no one (ok, most people...) likes, Work, is really starting to pile up now. Quizes, reports and missed lectures are starting to take its toll, and I'm starting to fall back on my stuff already, which is so not good... Nevertheless, need to rest and relax to continue slogging, since work will never stop coming in, in the near futures at very least, so, I went for a late Saturday afternoon ride in the rain, beautiful sunset overlooking the Chinese Gardens, lantern festival in progress... man I LOVE to ride when it's drizzling!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And tomorrow will be taken up too, I'm finally going for the Terry Fox run, although here in Singapore they call it the Run For Hope. I'm pumping excited, not at the fact that I need to be up early on a Sunday morning though....

No comments: