Saturday, September 23, 2006

The (not so) Great Singapore Transport Review!

Left home at 0715 to board 187 to Boon Lay, and reached the interchange at 0805, where I joined the spectacular 200m long bus 179 daily-morning queue. It didn't take long to board the bus though... and I reached NTU at 0825, quite fast for what I thought.
Reached my school's office at 0830 sharp, where I submitted my lab report, which took an agonizing 90 seconds in all, before I was on my way out of NTU again...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTaken outside my school at 0834.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingStill got time for a quick breakfast, 0840...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting0856, on the empty bus out of NTU...
Boarded the East-West mrt towards Pasir Ris immediately, and had to switch to the North-East line...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting0941 already... late for work liao leh...
I finally reached the office, after 7 bus stops ride away from Serrangoon station, at 1015... really late... luckily no one killed me for that phewzzz....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saw these treasures at the office, Rock Records S'pore, Jingru's double platinum award and her earlier signed poster, next to Kitaro's autographed poster!

Met the NTU guys for 'Little Man' after work... after 3 weeks of planning... at times funny but at times too lame that show... this is much better... Inferior Affairs 2! "TKY Ming" handsome boy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: