Friday, September 22, 2006

Temporary relief....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally, my lab report is out of the way, I'm relieved of studying for quizes for a couple of days at least... I can finally slow down to see the world in colour again... the past days were seen in blurry images and black & white & yellow (because notes are of these colours, and yellow high-lighter pen hehe!)....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Chinese Gardens, at night, with the on-going lantern festival display. I got a free sneak preview from the boundary of the lake... halfway through my ride on the last night of the second lunar Seventh Month....

One more week, just one week, to reach the climax of my annual excitement season... this time round, it's the season to 亲亲!
Thanks SC, for recording and uploading this!

No comments: