Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fishing Season opens again!

I was there at the GCMA, but only stayed outside to watch the red carpet entrance by the many stars, although I was most interested in only one Fish... (Photos courtesy of Mas)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingFish coming in, holding hands with her good friend Tanya Chua...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingShe wore this bareback dress, and I think she looked so fantastic!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI got to witness destructive interference of sound waves 'live'... we were at the side of the stage but we heard almost nothing from the speakers, because there was another pair of speakers blasting at us 90 degrees across and playing commentary from another side... luckily that stopped when she came on-stage hee...

And now, back to my lecture recordings... dumb "E-Learning Week"! Makes it as though I skipped all our lectures for this week and now I have catch up on the recordings... notwithstanding the 2 assignments that took up so much of my revision time. Now I look at all the quizes coming up, and man am I scared....

Hehe! Read about Jingru shedding tears after getting so touched when she received a packet of Mamee noodles... (靜茹's Blog)

No comments: