Saturday, October 21, 2006

One nice nice saturday morning....

First time that I went for a long 4 hour ride alone in a while... It's probably my last such ride till the exams tide over...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMe eating wind on the secluded forested banks of Upper Pierce reservoir... it's so peaceful, the cool fresh breeze... the fantastic sound of gentle waves... no humans around even in the pump station... oh yah it's a public holiday hehe... yeah the wonders of auto-timer camera... :p
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingUnderneath the BKE Mandai flyover, hiding from the sun...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBe careful when beating around bushes... they bite! Respect plants too!
Speaking of bite, I had almost ran over a black cobra on the trail (with countless similar encounters that day with lazy monitor lizards too, must be the nice sunshine that morning!) It opened its hood, but quickly retreated into the leaf litter... before I managed to fish my phone out of my bag to snap a picture for a momento. I didn't really want to go too close to it too, after watching Jeff Corwin clowning with one on Animal Planet just days before, these guys can be so fierce if not given respect... I'm pleased to see one, and to know that these guys are still doing ok in our increasingly concrete-tifying 'green' island...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ;P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
春天的美 空气中散发的新鲜
像是遇见他的第一天
夏天的街 开跑车加速往海边
像是他冲浪时的冒险
你爱上的他 属于哪一个季节...
from <<四季>>, 静茹's 亲亲 album...

No comments: