Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mysterious Labrador...

I was at Labrador Park yet again, during a brief few hours of clear weather before the sky water starts falling again... today I wanted to try out this 'new' function in my handphone camera that I had never bothered using before, so I fired away at this WWII machine gun bunker in history book colour heehee...


The SPI had put this obelisk as one of S'pore's 10 mythical stones/structures (Link)... I most believe that it is just a marker for the most southern point on mainland S'pore, nothing supernatural lah... although There Was this chinese family praying and putting joss-sticks in front of it while throwing flowers into the sea in front when I was there...


The obelisk surely must have had something special, cos this is the first I've seen a green moth! Somemore right at the foot of the obelisk... haha coincidence must be...





No comments: