Saturday, January 27, 2007

What's on my Desk?

I was reading MrBrown's post on what's on his desk, and I thought it'll be a nice snapshot of what's going on in my life at that point of time... Let's start a What's on my Desk movement!


- Assorted stacks of notes, including one for my quiz on monday...
- My laptop, still at the MrBrown page, playing a ripped CD (靜茹's of course!)...
- Old disused monitor that only displays in green colour...
- Creative earphones from my spoilt Muvo, now used with my laptop... colour matches perfectly too!
- A rusty hole puncher
- Lots of post-it notes in neon green colour
- 2007 card calender, on a DSTA card holder
- A container of Cadbury Old Gold dark chocolate (only some crumbs left...), and another of various free samples of instant drinks...
- My edveNTUre water bottle
- My stationery case
- My lucky fengshui crystal
- A watch with a broken belt pin hole
- A Intel toy car from Intel's roadshow at NTU... which I still play with now and then... ;D
- My wooden stationery stand from my D & T class from Sec. 1... or 2?
- My old name tag from secondary school... now antique collector's item liao!
- A list of stuff-to-do
- Eye drops (Amo Blink-&-Clean! Cheap and good!)
- Keys, wallet, watch, spectacles and such...
- A stale pack of Dettol wet tissues, must remember to throw this away!
- Clorets breath fresheners... not much else to say!
- A box of Munchy's chocolate biscuits, my favourite!
- My plant-in-a-bottlecap sitting on a scallop sea-shell on the old monitor... my 'air-purifier' and ear to my midnight rants and curses!

No comments: