Friday, June 15, 2007

Back from the greenery...

Back from 5 days of 'green-ery'... Actually feeling better rested now than before starting ICT~! Apart from the boredom when there's nothing to do, I've actually enjoyed the 5 days... All the rubbish when men in green come together... The first 3 days I was still feeling the fatigue from work, only after that can I get back my groove but heh heh still there's much time to 'rest and relax' in between... Have to be honest that it was very nice to meet all those guys again, especially those that I've not seen since ORD 2+ years ago, to crap, to talk, to play... It's also a stop check for me, to know that time have moved on, to think back about my life in the last 2+ years, those goals that I've set and what lil' I've achieved, to know what my fellow peers and friends have done, to see what I've done to myself both bad and lil' good, to wake myself up and kick meself in the backside and get going marching on forwards again... ~left-right-left-right-left-right-left~!

No comments: