Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pre-ICT Last Words...

Had time to float around a shopping center this morning, probably the first such time this month... off day again yeah~! Woke up early with only 3 hours of sleep, for store meeting this morning, before going about getting ready to book in for reservist training tomorrow... went to CCK to prep my hair, then while floating around Lot1, saw CityChain having 50% sale on Adidas watches, and so I ended up with one of these...~ =p

Long time since these stuff saw the light of day having being packed up on top of the cupboard for the past couple of years... Stinks to miss the Fish & Co D&D tomorrow...

Got time and energy to ride around the Keat Hong Army Training Area today... And got chased by 2 doggie parents halfway through, probably because I spooked their puppies (damn cute lor~) along the way... Man I used up all my 27 gears and was wishing that I had more gears~ Dogs can really run fast when they want to! We competed at full speed for at least 500m side by side matching speed for speed on the loose gravel track before they ran out of steam... I had severe cramps right after that lol~! But it was fun, especially when I got away without ending up as a chew toy for two fuming mongrels~!

No comments: