Saturday, January 17, 2009

Downloaded the whole series of 翻滾吧!蛋炒飯 from Veoh! Somehow after watching several Taiwanese and HK drama serials from vacation break till now, this is the serial that I want most in my collection...

My mum made me drink chicken essence today evening, the first time in more than a decade I think... she had noticed my constant lethargy, irritable moods, bad appetites and the marked reduction in my cycling and running outings over the past 2-3 weeks... I don't feel right but I can't pinpoint anything really wrong either... my left upper eyelid has been twitching for the past week or so too, sometimes so much that it really irritates me! Sign of something to come? Good or bad? Hope it blows over real soon and I can get back to proper usual life again...~

No comments: