Thursday, January 15, 2009


Got Marcus to go with me to watch 卓文萱's NTU concert. Funny that I have to try so so so hard to get someone to go watch a free concert with me; something must be wrong somewhere along the line... The turnout of the concert was crazy! The MLT was more packed than the briefing I attended 4 years ago for my whole cohort of Engineering students! Even the stairs and floor were occupied! Around 95% of the audience is local/M'sian, which made me feel much at home like in S'pore, unlike most other school events... Saw Mr Yan, Carol and Ailian too, but they seemed too busy to be disturbed by me... 卓文萱 can sing quite ok too (I particularly like her 一句话 and 永不消失的彩虹), and she could get the audience moving too, something that I've always hope Fish could do but she never managed to make it work... Even the "ang mo pai" Marcus quite enjoyed the concert, which made me feel a bit less bad about making him stay back to watch the concert with me, and waiting for me to finish my late meeting with Prof Alfred and Boss Sioh... At least now he knows songs from 2 Chinese singers hahaha~!!

No comments: