Thursday, January 01, 2009


Went to watch and take photos of the New Year fireworks at Marina Bay after work today, with the FD guys and gang. Drank with the "beer-ghosts aka Jason and CYB" before midnight, but maybe because of the fatigue after work plus lack of sleep and lack of a proper dinner meal, my Barons really did seem super extra strong, and I was pretty much high for the whole hour after drinking, till the point that I had problems taking my pictures! Have to thank Aw aka "fake PJC student" and Mas for giving my beer a very good shake-up, and then making me open the can! But again, happy new year to all my friends~!

The inner thigh abrasion from my day at work is killing me! Must be all my camera, handphone, MP3, coin pouch, sweets, wallet, and water bottle in my pockets that had caused it! Made me have to walk like a duck during the midnight countdown haha!


Fake PJC student!


The nicest picture that I've got of the fireworks, the very first burst before the smoke-out began~











No comments: