Saturday, February 21, 2009

43 Questions and my answers about me!

Something I just did on Facebook...

1) Were you named after anyone?
Nope. But my name had to have a "k" in it, for some fengshui reason according to my grandma.

2) When was the last time you cried?
At a funeral.

3) Do you like your handwriting?
A little, not in love with them, but they're not perfect yet~

4) What is your favourite lunch meat?
Beef. Seafood. Depends on my mood.

5) Do you have kids?
No girlfriend, no wife, no money, how to have kids?

6) If you were another person, would you like to be friends with you?
Maybe, maybe not, who knows if like poles would repel or be attracted?

7) Do you use sarcasm?
Mostly in my jokes, really mean no harm most of the times, although sometimes it might not seem the case to the victim(s), ooops~!

8) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, if they aren't spoilt, why touch them?

9) Would you bungee jump?
Yes! Waiting for the chance! Didn't really have the cash/or want to spend the munny to try it while in NZ~

10) What is your favourite cereal?
Nestle Cornflakes, Kokocrunch, Honeystars, Milo, Muesli, many many!

11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes! I like my shoes to be tight, and I usually tie a double-knot to prevent them coming loose.

12) What is your favourite ice–cream?
Chocolate, chempedak.

13) What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes.

14) Red or pink?
Pink. Haha.

15) What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
Many. Too many. My attitudes to many things in life? My appearance? ... ~

16) Who do you miss the most?
My kid life, before 12. Totally miss it.

17) Do you want everyone to complete this list?
If they wish to. Would be nice to know more about the people in my life.

18) What colour of trousers and shoes are you wearing?
My black army admin shorts! No shirt, it's so warm! No shoes at home either!

19) What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. Peace. Except for the MRT rumbling past my window. And the traffic on the PIE. And the guys playing cricket on the field downstairs.

20) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Yellow.

21) Favourite smells
Fresh roasted coffee. Chocolate. Durian. Chempedak. Fresh roasted chestnuts. My mum's pillow. My pillow.

22) The last person you talked to on the phone?
Thomas!

23) Do you like the person who sent you this?
Siwei - Somewhat a little... oops! No gay feelings ah!

24) Favourite sports to watch?
Rallying, F1, all types of cycling, soccer, a bit of basketball and tennis and badminton.

25) Hair colour?
Jet Black!

26) Eye colour?
Brown.

27) Do you wear contacts?
Yes, I don't really like spectacles because my eyelashes tend to paint oil and tears onto my specs!

28) Favourite food?
So many! Mostly similar to my favourite smells. I like most noodles, and spaghetti! I love seafood! And meats! And salads! I love milk!

29) Scary or happy endings?
Happy!

30) Last movie you watched?
Ip Man.

31) What colour of shirt are you wearing?
I don't usually wear shirts at home...~

32) Summer or winter?
Summer. I cannot bear gloomy weather. Including rain.

33) Favourite dessert?
So many many!

34) Most likely to respond?
Thomas? Shimei?

35) Least likely to respond?
???

36) What books are you reading?
Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics: Nanoscale Materials, Conference Symposium of Protective Armour Materials... all for my FYP!

37) What is on your mousepad?
A cheap 3 year old yellowed white optical mouse on a free army SAR21 mousepad...

38) What did you watch last night?
Many shows, Survivor, rallying, tired after a whole 4 hrs evening with the SEM looking for my micro-indentations on my samples... crossed-eyed liao!

39) Rolling Stones? Beatles?
I prefer Fish Leong too haha!!!

40) Where is the furthest you have been from home?
NZ. On army training.

41) Do you have a special talent?
Being sarcastic? But I always thought my tongue and mouth are both quite sensitive to foods, although I'm not a particularly picky eater.

42) Where were you born?
In KK Hospital in Singapore, like the big majority of Singaporeans!

43) Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back
Everybody? Haha greedy me!

No comments: