Thursday, February 19, 2009


Came across this roll of raw carbon fiber in my lab. It looks just like a big roll of rafia string, or thread that my mum uses on her sewing machine! The carbon fibers themselves are much like stringy rafia strings! Hard to imagine that this is the raw material used to make F1 cars, bullet-stopping armour and aeroplanes!

Talking of armour, my FYP is going into overdrive now! DSO/DSTA is putting pressure on Temasek Labs, who in turn put pressure on my professor, who in turn puts pressure on my ST Kinetics supervisor, who then puts pressure on me and my mentor... I now have to give ST Kinetics a reasonable product by March! And I might have to work on this project after graduation in May even! At least they're willing to offer more than the $1500 that I asked for heh~ =)

My back hurts... ouch ouch... strange... I didn't carry any heavy load or do any vigorous activities recently mah... why got pain?

1 comment:

Denka said...

Haha.. itz a sign of getting old!! =P