Sunday, March 15, 2009

Have been looking forward to going to Pulau Ubin today. Emptied my backpack of all the school stuffs, and in went my trusty sunglasses, towel, spare clothes, waterproof windbreaker in case of rain. Spent half-hour deciding whether to wear shoes or slippers, I put my shoes beside the main door, and packed in my slippers into the bag as well. Charged up my camera battery and got my sis to empty her pictures from my memory card. Set my alarm clock and mobile phone to ring at 5.45am, and went to bed. Until I woke up at 11am, alarm clock firmly silent and my mobile phone grasped loosely with my left hand, under my pillow where my head was resting, left arm painfully numb due to lack of blood circulation after being weighed down by my head in a strange posture for dunno how long. What hell, Mas and guys were already on the boat back to mainland island at the same time! Then again, I haven't had such good deep sleep in a week or two...

No comments: