Friday, March 27, 2009


My new aloe vera shoots, after a pair of my neighbour's kittens came over and dug the plants out! They are scaring my mum and sis out too, especially when me or my dad aren't around to carry them out of the house, now my home front door is almost always closed!


The rim of my pitcher plant, Nephenthes Hookeriana... so pretty! Not quite as pretty to the insects in my home though... so many ants and flies died inside! My other pitcher plant, N. Amplullaria, isn't doing quite as well though... it didn't really recover from a period of drying out (forgot to water it during exam period!)... but some new shoots are sprouting out from the base, it's not giving up just yet!

2 comments:

~Wonder Wood~ said...

Is that a plant? it looks scary! like a hole trap kind :/
Where did you get it from?

Kelvin said...

It's a plant yah! It's a kind of trap too, the plant uses it to catch insects for food! Let's say I found them while cycling... ~~ =p