Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day-dreaming already... I want to revive my Giant NRS trail bike! I want the new Shimano SLX crankset to replace my 5 yr-old Truvativ Stylo which I cannot trust anymore after it fell apart while I pounded on the pedals on the road! I want the new SLX Shadow rear deraileur as well to replace my totally-worn 8 yr old XT! I can make do with my now 8-yr old XT shifters and Deore front deraileur, and my also 8-yr old 2001 model XT disc brakes, and I'll keep the Xpedo pedals which I absolutely love! I want a new 1-inch XC riser bar to replace my straight bars! I can already feel my legs itching up already! Now all I need is a job to finance my fantasy... =p


Nice 2009-model yr SLX Shadow rear deraileur...~


Nice SLX cranks...

More day-dreaming... if I can afford it, I want a new hardtail which can allow me to try cross-country racing again! With full Sram X7 drivetrain, an Avid Elixir 5 disc brake set, a good wheelset, a X-Fusion Velvet fork, and a black frame with gold anodised components! Drool... =p````

No comments: