Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally, my last exam in NTU is over, and hopefully, all is well and I should pass and graduate, apart from the FYP presentation next Monday... Somehow, it seems that even though I have been dreaming of this day almost ever since the day I stepped into NTU, especially so during each biannual exam mugging period. I seem to have this big part of me that seems to be missing student life already. However, I shouldn't be missing the exam mugging, which is so totally hateful... It could be the part of me which seemed to be so lost, with the door open in front of me, yet I don't know where to go... how nice it was to have that door closed with the student me behind the door just caring about my studies, and packing in playtime into between whatever time I can spare and sometimes more. Now, I'm applying for whatever job opening that seems fine and do-able to me, and yet I would worry about whether I suit the job and whether the job suits me. The "TKY" in me also wants to hold out to see if there will be ever-better opportunities coming along, if any... haiz...

Big worries aside, my bedroom is long-due a big spring clean and make-over! Must have dinosaurs living under and inside my cupboard!

My FYP presentation is a little worrying to me too... 30mins long, how am I going to find so much stuffs to present? And TKY also stressed me the other day, by saying that the presentation would take up 50-70% of the total FYP marks... mampos lah... my project seems so simple and unscientific compared to the cheemmelogy-projects of others... would require a dang hell of effort to smoke out my presentation!! ~

No comments: