Friday, November 13, 2009

Feeling much more relaxed at work, after I've finished the testing of a big project, and can wrap up for this year, although there are still a couple of reports and a presentation before the project's really closed... Really pleased because despite of the tribulation suffered in the course of the project, causing so many frustrating delays, but the products still passed testing reasonably well, so yay! Especially that I had to take over from my senior and then see out the project at a critical phase of producing and testing the product! Really have to thank my senior and supervisor for all the help too during the times of my lost-ness! I still have a couple of hot potatoes in my care that I have to handle with care, and get them out as soon as possible, those are a worry too, customer's already making noise! But finally, I can see the end of this year, at least. Before the mayhem of next year starts, already seeing a new stock of potatoes coming in for me to cook... fries or mash?

No comments: