Saturday, November 28, 2009


This song kept looping inside my head... and my MP3 player... and my Window Media Player... I could never understand why some songs can take root inside my head! Lyrics? Tune? Style? Vocals? Hmmm... but yep I do find 卓文萱 quite so irresistible too... ;-)

I was wasted after a drinks session. For my first time, I felt pretty terrible after drinking, although it could be due to my new bedtime regime ever since I started working. It seems that no amount of coffee, alcohol or stimulant could repel the avant of sleep at 10.30-11pm every night... although adrenalin seems to help to a certain extent... The effects of lack of sleep also seems to be much more pronounced now; I really do feel myself getting extremely grumpy and stupid (as in low IQ, especially when it isn't high to start with!) after bad nights! No Kel will not become a grumpy ugly uncle!!

No comments: