Monday, November 30, 2009

It took me 45 minutes to get from Joo Koon MRT station to my Tuas plant this morning, usually just 15 minutes bus ride away. 2 double-deckers came and went, packed full. It is like SBS Transit decided that it wanted to bring back the feel of the early S'pore years, when bus services were infrequent, and bus drivers stop their buses several bus-lengths away from the bus stops even when you press the bell early and properly. And when buses were dark, dirty, dusty and smell funny. It sure didn't help that the main bulk of the people taking the bus seemed like stuck back in time as well. I spotted an iPhone, and a Crumpler bag, and they seemed like F16s flying amongst Jurassic-age Pterosaurs! Ok, too much petty complains... I just want my buses on time! And at least give me a space to stand when it reaches my bus stop!!

No comments: