Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year 2008

It's 2008 already! It has been a busy time leading up to the new calender year... bLuR is still as bLuReD as ever haha! New Year Resolution? To become sHarPeD... ok ok I know... cold~

Jingru's concert... She's so pretty lor~! I especially love her in this white dress! And she really got us laughing with her little snippets and jokes! She's at her best singing with a live band, even though I did find the sound systems a little too loud sometimes... it did help shake loose all my ear wax! Photo courtesy of FishDreamSg.

As usual, whenever there's fireworks to see, I'll be there haha! I love fireworks! The wind was against us, literally! Not only the smoke from the fireworks were blown to our side, we were pelted with all the little granules of expired firework gunpowder throughout the show! Dunno if that's the reason why I woke up to the new year with yet another sore left eye~ Photo courtesy of CSWei.

My little home video of the fireworks, with plenty of little kiddie commentary...

No comments: