Monday, September 22, 2008

Found this special looking unidentified pitcher plant on my bike ride in a "cannot-be-disclosed" location... Long, slender, lime-green with a little pink/red, it's really pretty~! Haven't been cycling for so long, I really feel much less comfortable being on the bike, and my legs don't really feel like the same anymore...~

Went to Molly Malone's Irish Pub with my army D2 guys, it's a really nice place! Good and cheap and huge portion of fish and chips (5 pieces of fish for 1 serving ley!), wide variety of booze, 42" TV showing soccer (Chelsea vs Man U!)... I'll definitely be back for more! More of the good food of course~!

ZW and YY, with YY doing an Edison Chen "don't film me!" pose haha! Yeah, ZW don't really look like this usually, he's suffering from lack of sleep after a night out officiating some bike race event at NUS...~

YY and Marshal, YY being the camera-guru to Marshal regarding autofocus haha~!

Thanks to the D2 guys for treating me to dinner... Actually so nice to see us still meeting for dinners after 4 long years since ORD...~

No comments: