Monday, September 01, 2008

What a nice weekend haha!

"Zhng-ed" my bike with a seatpost rack, got the slightly more budget version from IMM Giant... Now I can put my shoes and clothes in a shoebag and tie it to the rack, not like in the past few weeks where I had to squeeze everything into my backpack machiam BMT-times where I had to sit and step on my full-pack just to make sure the cover could be closed properly lol~! No more having to play sardines in cans on morning and evening bus/mrt rides~!

I now have my own digital camera yay! All thanks to my IPPT silver and $200 hehe! Found the Panasonic Lumix series to be the most attractive among all the brands, due to its pretty useful IA mode, good image quality, shell design that I really like and its very fast responses... Also the Leica lens and brand logo made me that little more biased to Panasonic, because Fish uses a Leica camera too~! =p

Went to Comex with my mum, aunts and 2 cousins. It was more crowded than any beehive or ants nest! Kept stepping on other people's shoes, and having mine stepped by other people too lol! Jumped from camera show stand to show stand, played with so many cameras, test-snapping at everywhere - people, at the dark shadows under showtables, at the ceiling hahaha! My shutterbug aunt said this is the best way to test whether the camera would perform in all situations, and it was quite fun to be able to play with so many cameras, without fear of spoiling them hehe!

Blur me, but I only just noticed that to get IPPT gold, I don't have to run below 9.45 mins! Below 10.40 would be sufficient provided I get 5 points for 3 stations! So nice... because I would be considered Cat Y just 2 weeks later muahaha! Dreaming already... $400 would smell so so so nice =p.....

No comments: