Saturday, September 06, 2008

My birthday present from the FD guys (Mas, Wei and Jason): An autographed limited edition Fish's Taiwan stadium concert 2 DVD + 1 CD, No. 2825 of 2998~! I was very calm when Thomas passed it to me early early on a Saturday morning, until I went home and opened it up and put the discs into my desktop (my laptop is dead...) and pressed Play... on Dopamine-high~ Having Fish for breakfast is good for health hahaha~! And Cindy's seems to be everywhere that Fish goes... On Fish's webpage, newspapers, now she's appeared in the photo-booklet in the package! Almost like the suckerfish on a whale or shark =p

Thanks so much you guys (Mas, Wei and Jason)~! And also thanks to FD's husband / wife combo Darren and Sherry for the Taiwan concert poster~!

Went back to the old PJC grounds at Jurong East with my NTU ex-PJC guys... It is now occupied by Infomatics, but it largely still unchanged, at least for the toilets, although the area where the gym used to stand, where I used to sweat out and grunt out chin-ups has been changed into a paradise, for food haha~!

Birthday boy TKY at the Science Centre after our birthday dinner treat... he just couldn't resist being one-up on the big bad scary T-rex~!

The safety equipment for my DC plasma spray machine has arrived, as part of my school's safety 'revolution'... Man it is a joke! It's straight out of Star Wars, a blue version of Storm Troopers' gear~!

'Handsum' in blue haha~!

Was bored sitting at my desk at home after school, and started to play with some leftover waste cardboard, and presto, an artistic namecard holder tadah~!

1 comment:

kure| said...

Now everyone can see your address sia..