Tuesday, September 30, 2008

S'pore F1 GP raceday

Got to go to the S'pore F1 GP raceday using my cousin's ticket... Very last minute because I had planned to study my polymer tech quiz on my Sunday! But still the urge to go took over me, studies can wait haha!

Spinning cars at the pre-F1 support race, think is some Porsche Asian Carrera Cup or something... this was the most exciting race moment that had occurred at the place where I was standing... Turn 14 just after the Esplanade bridge and the cars had to brake from high speeds to take a 90 degree right-hander corner~

Lewis Hamilton on the pre-race salute!

Hamilton too fast for my digicam!

There were Brazilian fans, Filipino fans, Spanish/Alonso fans, English Hamilton fans, S'porean Hamilton fans all right beside me!

For Kimi fans!

Hamilton!

Race winner Alonso waving to the people~

Hamilton after the race... he was also waving to the crowd despite only a 3rd place finish~!



Padang straight~

No comments: