Monday, September 21, 2009

A long weekend, but it didn't start too well haha! Went for the movie premier of Phobia 2 at Vivo after work on Friday, and while the older Phobia 1 was good, Phobia 2 was more like a comedy, a bit like the Troublesome Night series from HK many years ago. After the 2 movies, then we went for the entry to St James, although I didn't find it quite as exciting... Slept at somewhere near 4 in the morning, after which I had to get up at 6.30 for my STK staff brief, my god my long weekend! At least got to meet up some of my good old crappy colleagues from attachment... hahaha! Caught the last episode of 败犬女王 on tv, man I have a new favourite show! Really touching sia... then after been touched I slept the rest of Saturday away, good old sleep is best!


Went to Sungei Buloh again! This time with my aunt, and we got there like super early! Spent sometime trying to take some sunrise photos at Kranji Park, although all turned out rubbish... need to find the secret... But anyways we were damn lucky, and many many creatures turned up to let us take their photos! I'm quite in love with the place (I'm also in love with BT, Labrador, Changi Beach, Ubin, St John's Island and Kusu Island... hahahah!!), I'll be back!


Changed back my big tires on my Giant, and off we go to the trails! Super duper unfit, as I really struggled on my 3 laps of BT. Especially bad is this fallen tree, where I had to squeeze under the tree, and moving my bike while squatting under the tree. Really hoping my back don't give way again, I'm way far away from home in the middle of the jungle! Starting to time my laps again, after an 8 year gap... Yes I'm thinking of joining the race at BT in November! Only 2 laps Sport category, nothing ambitious, more of for the fun of it hehe, like the triathlon a week ago... still about 10 mins per lap off race pace, if I can't bring it down then I'll have to call off my race plans haiz...


Met up with my mom, sis, grandma, uncle & family at Dairy Farm trail. Then they hiked on the bike trail to BT... we lost track of where the Dairy Farm trail is! My grandma is still going strong and smiling after hiking from Dairy Farm to BT!


My mom going up the steep cement downslope that I hate (so many potholes!)... man I'm tired! I'm always so tired after my weekends! How to work hahaha?!

No comments: