Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My birthday weekend has come to an end, already was tired to start off with, with all the walking and running about from work, my legs were already dead, and still are even now as I speak...

Went out for dinner and coffee with the FD gang on birthday night. It was fine, just feeling quite damn tired, as well as pissed with work issues (I still am pissed, just cannot seem to solve some problems...)

My Triathlon team No 3118!

Me at the end of my bike segment... It rained during my bike segment, and made it even tougher! I was already feeling the effects of not training (only 1 training ride done just the week before... Ssshh don't tell Violet and Vincent!), also the fatigue from work and of course, my dinner the night before at Geylang Serai with my D2 guys which I and Marshal got lost looking for the meeting place and walked from Paya Lebar to Gelang Lorong dunno-what and then had to go back to Haig Road!

But I think we did quite good! Although I felt I should have pushed much harder than I did, and should have prepared better than I did (rest, sleep and eat better before the race...), feels like I've let down the team... haiz anyways it's over and yeah I had some fun too! Have to thank all the people who had gave their birthday wishes to me, really grateful. =D

No comments: